As they have from the very beginning, our volunteers play a vital role in our hospice and remain at the heart of everything we do.
Our volunteers contribute their time, skills and talents in a variety of ways:
- Our Board of Directors ensures the stewardship and sustainability of our hospice
- Our Resident Care team provides hand-on care and support to our residents and their families, assisting our professional care providers and helping everyone to feel at home.
- Our Gardening Committee beautifies our landscape as they develop our memory garden
- Our Outreach Committee delivers presentations to groups big and small, and hosts hospice tours
- Our Property Maintenance team helps keep our home and property in tip-top working order
- Our Special Events teams support our fundraising efforts at our annual Spring Walk, Golf Tournament and Dave Down Bridge Hospice Run
- Our Youth team is versatile and creative – helping at events, visiting with our residents, assisting with admin tasks, and generally learning about hospice life.
- Others support Special Projects such as marketing, finance, administration and so much more!