We understand how caring for a loved one who is terminally ill can be very difficult, especially as end-of-life nears. Around-the-clock physical and emotional needs increase, just as caregivers feel they are running on empty. This is where we can help.
In our small hospice home, care is provided 24/7 by our dedicated team of palliative nurses and personal support workers. Physicians and nurse practitioners oversee care. Volunteers support and comfort residents and their families. Our team provides the reassurance of familiar, friendly faces and consistent, personalized care.
Each of our three resident rooms has a beautiful private room, where family and friends can visit.
Our services are provided free of charge.
If you are wondering if someone is ready for our hospice, consider the following questions:
- Do they have a terminal condition?
- Have they been given a prognosis of 1 month or less?
- Have they stopped active treatments and do not want interventions (e.g., CPR) to prolong life?
- Are they no longer able to perform normal activities (e.g., walking, bathing, dressing)?
- Do they require total care and support (e.g., feeding, toileting, positioning, etc.)?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are interested in our hospice, please give us at call at 705-924-9222 or speak to your health care provider (doctor/nurse practitioner).