We understand how caring for a loved one who is terminally ill can be very difficult, especially as end-of-life nears. Around-the-clock physical and emotional needs increase, just as caregivers feel they are running on empty. This is where we can help
Our services are provided free of charge.
If you are wondering if someone is ready for our hospice, consider the following questions:
- Do they have a terminal condition?
- Have they been given a prognosis of 1 month or less?
- Have they stopped active treatments and do not want interventions (e.g., CPR) to prolong life?
- Are they no longer able to perform normal activities (e.g., walking, bathing, dressing)?
- Do they require total care and support (e.g., feeding, toileting, positioning, etc.)?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are interested in our hospice, please speak to your health care provider (doctor/nurse practitioner).
We encourage those who may be interested in our hospice to come for a visit. You’ll get to see our home, meet some of our dedicated staff and volunteers, and have a chance to sit and chat about your situation in a relaxed setting. A tour will provide insight on next steps and whether our hospice is a good fit.