The Bridge Hospice offers a tranquil, intimate setting where people near end-of-life receive exceptional care and support. We have a team of Saint Elizabeth nurses and personal support workers onsite 24/7, who are specialized in hospice palliative care; palliative physicians are nearby and on-call; and hospice-trained volunteers are here to offer support and comfort to our residents and their families.
Our services are provided free of charge.
If you are wondering if someone is ready for our hospice, consider the following questions:
- Do they have a terminal condition?
- Have they been given a prognosis of 1 month or less?
- Have they stopped active treatments and do not want interventions (e.g., CPR) to prolong life?
- Are they no longer able to perform normal activities (e.g., walking, bathing, dressing)?
- Do they require total care and support (e.g., feeding, toileting, positioning, etc.)?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are interested in our hospice, please speak to your health care provider (doctor/nurse practitioner).
We encourage those who may be interested in our hospice to come for a visit. You’ll get to see our home, meet some of our dedicated staff and volunteers, and have a chance to sit and chat about your situation in a relaxed setting. A tour will provide insight on next steps and whether our hospice is a good fit.